EPG - Power Generation
Contact Mustang Power Systems for your EPG needs by calling us at (713) 460-7211 or email us through our website.
Mustang Power Systems offers the widest range of electric power generation products available. Mustang’s customers include, hospitals, banks, telecommunication sites, computer centers and other locations depending on the power of Caterpillar to provide for their outage needs. Mustang has 50+ years of experience as a supplier and packager of electric power generation.
Financing is available through CAT Financial
- Standby Power or Prime/Continuous Power
- Diesel or Natural Gas
- 20 kW to 12,000 kW
- Portable, Transportable or Permanent Installations
- Enclosures to meet your sound attenuation needs
- Fuel tank base or skid mounted
- Ability to build to Class I Div. II
- From 210 kW through 12,000 kWE
Natural Gas Generators
- Ranging from 75 kW to 3,145 kW
- Introducing our G16CM34 rated at 6 Megawatts!
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- High power density – small footprint
- Parallel capability for up to 14 systems
- Low maintenance and low operating cost
- CleanSource Flywheel Energy Storage System
- Floorstanding Low and Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Automatic Transfer Switches up to 4,000 amps
- Enclosures (Sound Attenuated or Weather Protected)
- Fuel Tank base or Skid Mounted
- Galvanized Steel Body
- Parts & Service
- Preventive Maintenance
- EPG Consulting
- Custom Packaging
Contact Mustang Power Systems either by calling us at (713) 460-7211 or email us.