Hydraulic pump motors, valves and cylinders provide much of the muscle in today’s machines, translating into pushing, digging and lifting power, even propulsion. Keeping these muscles operating in top form is an important priority in our business.
Mustang Hydraulic Services (713) 452-7297
Beaumont (409) 892-8412
El Campo (936) 639-5551
Lufkin (936) 639-5551
Mustang Hydraulic Services offers:
- The ability to test all pump, motors and valves to assure quality after rebuilds.
- Expanded pump and motor capabilities by being able to sell and repair non-Cat pumps and motors.
- Added machining capabilities that allow Mustang to make hard to find pump, motor and cylinder parts as well as refurbish damaged parts.
- The cylinder repair area has the capabilities to rerod and rebarrel all brands of cylinders and also to test all brands to assure quality after repairs.
- Mustang also offers a complete line of parts for all brands of pump, motors and cylinders. Previously, Mustang has offered a portion of these services, but primarily for Caterpillar machines. Now our technicians are qualified and equipped to work on all brands of hydraulics.
- Mustang is committed to providing fast turnaround, quality workmanship and reasonable prices for all Cat and non-Cat machines. Services also include cylinder repair and pumps and motors for power units in industrial applications. A variety of Rexroth parts and products are also now available.
- The Mustang branch stores in Beaumont, El Campo and Lufkin also offer hydraulic cylinder, motor and valve service.