Customer Support Agreements
With a Customer Service Agreement (CSA) we can help you minimize downtime, increase availability, insure peak performance and have a positive impact on profitability. We have standard CSA packages available or we can customize services to your specific machine and ownership needs.
Types of Packages available:
- PM (Preventive Maintenance) Agreements Package
- Custom Hydraulic Services Package
- Air Condition Maintenance Agreement Package
- Total Maintenance and Repair Package
For more information contact your Product Support Sales Rep. today or Call: (713) 452-7222
PM (Preventive Maintenance) Agreements Package
Our PM Agreement provides you with the assurance that factory-trained technicians are performing the PM on your site and that the environmental issues are taken care of appropriately; all at a conviently scheduled time.
What is included in a PM Service:
- Oil Sampling/Oil Analysis (S-O-S)
- Fluid changes
- Filter changes
- Grease Machine
- General inspection of Machine
Types of PM Services Available:
- On Demand: We change the fluids that you request.
- On Schedule: We change fluids and keep a record of what was performed last. You call to request what is due.
- Full Scheduled Service: We call when a service is due and schedule at your convenience.
To schedule an on demand PM please call: (713) 452-7798
Custom Hydraulic Services Package
Custom Hydraulic Service (CHS) helps control catastrophic failures that drive repair costs out of sight, reduce wear rate on hydraulic system, and minimize downtime.
A Mustang CHS includes all or some of the following components:
- A detailed visual inspection of the machine.
- Inspection of the hoses, lines and fittings for fluid leaks.
- Change breathers and hydraulic filters.
- Check engine performance.
- Hydraulic system operational and performance checks.
- Check for cylinder drift.
- Inspect cylinder rod condition.
- Check for hydraulic system contamination
- Filter hydraulic fluid through 5-micron absolute filtering system.
- S.O.S samples of hydraulic compartments including.
- *Particle Count – Detects particle contamination that can lead to accelerated wear.
- *Elemental Analysis – Detects wear of metal particles caused by component wear.
- Provide a written report of inspection.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Agreements Package
Let us check your AC before your workload gets too HOT!
Mustang can provide you with the assurance that the nagging issues of a broken AC won’t shut your production down. The AC service agreement includes an 8-step process to maintain the AC on your Cat machine. This process is based on a Caterpillar installed R-134A system, but can be adapted for an aftermarket system.
Total Maintenance and Repair Package
Knowing what your operating costs for the ownership period can give you an advantage in a competitive environment. Mustang Tractor can provide you with that advantage. With a CSA we can tailor an agreement to provide you with all the maintenance and repair services for your machines for specific time or hour limits. The hassles of trying to determine how much you need to budget for monthly or annual maintenance and repairs are eliminated. We help you develop strategy and schedule for the period of time that you determine is most effective for your operation.
At the end of the TM&R agreement you are assured to have a machine that has been properly maintained and repaired. Potential benefits of the TM&R include longer machine life, increased resale value and better replacement planning.